Saturday, April 11, 2009

Drink of the Week: Week 6

The Drink of the Week is:
Ciroc and Welch's Passion Fruit

I have been doing a lot of reminiscing about my college days recently with friends. And most of my best times in college happened on drunken nights. One of these nights happened senior year when me and my homeboy decided to start pregaming at 2pm for a birthday party that was happening later that night.

Ciroc and Passion Fruit was the drink of choice that night. If my memory serves me right I think it was the first time we drank Ciroc. The sweetness of the passion fruit completely masked the taste of Ciroc and got me wastedddd. I had a great night. Lol!!!

1 comment:

  1. u have mixed Passion Fruit with every type of alcohol in the ABC store and it always turned out good... Welchs should just think of making a alcoholic drink...

    O how I miss statesmans "SURPRISE PARTIES"... O my its my bday and I am now pulling up at B house and the lights are off and all my frieds cars are outside and we just had one last week and last and last week... I wonder what this could be ... hmm lol jk muah

    ReplyDelete