Friday, April 24, 2009

Drink of the Week: Week 8



The Drink of the Week is:
Nutcracker

This is the drink of choice during the hot summer on the streets of NYC. To be honest the streets are the only place that you can find one of these. If you live in this area you know what I'm talking about. You wont find it in the liquor store or at the local pub. A few hood spots sell them but for the most part you will probably have to find the guy walking around pushing a cooler to get one.

Nutties will cost you $5, $7, or $10 dollars depending on where you get it from and the size. The crazy thing about nutties is that I have no idea what is in it, and I can usually tell what I'm drinking the moment I take my first sip. Nutties are a hit because they taste great and get you nice and drunk, very qucikly, and thats all I ever asked out of any drink. Lmao.

No comments:

Post a Comment