Wednesday, March 4, 2009

TV Addict: Volume 1

Everybody who really knows me know that I LOVVEEEEEE TV. I can sit at home all day and find something to watch. I blame my parents for this addiction since I was not allowed to watch TV as a little kid growing up during the week.

Since the early years I have been glued to the tube. Some of the shows that sit in my TV HoF are Boy Meets World, Fresh Prince, King of Queens, Real World, Las Vegas, West Wing and the great Nash Bridges.

There are a few shows that I currently set my schedule around and must watch each week, that one day my get added to this list. The one show that is guranteed to be a First Ballot HoF'er is... drum roll please... THE BIG BANG THEORY on CBS. The show is simply comedic genius.

My words won't do the show any justice, but luckily we have youtube for problems like this.

Here are a few clips of greatness:




No comments:

Post a Comment